Time Away

I just got back from a six day retreat.  It was wonderful to empty myself of all the distractions of real life, and in that empty space, God easily flowed in.  (Think “Couples’ Retreat” for your relationship with God!)  The group of women was amazing, and like the other participants, I had some major emotional “work” to do while I was there.  99% of what happened was between me and God, but the other 1% I can show you.  (Click on a photo to take you to the gallery, then on each photo you can scroll down a bit for a description.)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: